Team learning focuses on the communication and creation of a shared vision in working collectively towards business goals. Sharing knowledge and complementing each other in dealing with business issues, challenges and objectives is only a part of the overall way to increase the collaboration. By sharing knowledge, successes and mistakes we tap into a collective conscious mind where ideas and opportunities find amazing new creative ways in business development & in reaching new achievements.
An organisation is a living system and is the sum of interactions of its sub-systems.
- Inspiring personal leadership of all team members
- Clear Shared Vision
- Impact on organisation
- Collective effectiveness, seeing opportunities and the richness of disagreements
- Sense of unity within the team: reinforcing team potential
- Functioning as a whole: mental, physical, emotional and visionary
- Recreation of self and ongoing team process
- Creative solution-oriented decision making
- Value & long term drive
- Understanding the driving forces
- Establish systemic view and aspiration
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Watch this video to see how much fun a team building event can be.