In today’s competitive business world effective interpersonal skills are vital when trying to develop a relationship with another person. It is the foundation on which companies and careers are built and a crucial component of lasting success.
The module of mastery in connection involves several branches of the social sciences, including disciplines as sociology, communication, psychology, anthropology, and organisational ties. A meaningful message entails establishing a connection that leaves a powerful impression. It will help you develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organisation.
Building Interpersonal Relationships
- Emotional intelligence
- Building Rapport
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Open Dialogue
- Creating a shared Vision
- Conflict Resolution
- Communicating in Difficult Situations
- Dealing with Criticism
- Team dynamics
- Intercultural Communication
- Client orientation
- What are the strengths of my team and which pitfalls do I need to look out for?
- How do I show respect for everyone’s view and can we unite these views into a shared vision?
- How can we create an open dialogue in my team?